Thank you for your interest in ENBS. We are currently recuriting for the following role:
Job Title: Reception and Facilities Coordinator
Salary: £25,000 - £28,000 per year, dependent on experience
Job type: Permanent contract, full-time (40 hours per week)
Location: English National Ballet School, Hortensia Road, London SW10 0QS
Who we are looking for:
English National Ballet School, the official school of English National Ballet, is a specialist training centre for aspiring and highly talented young ballet dancers aged 16 to 19. We transform talented young dancers into world-class performers over a three-year programme validated by Trinity College, London.
We are now looking to appoint a Reception and Facilities Coordinator; this key role will provide day-to-day support for a busy ballet school. Reporting to and working closely with the General Manager to ensure smooth running of the central office and providing coordinative assistance to the School in support of all operational activity.
The ideal candidate will be able to demonstrate the following:
· Good interpersonal skills and experience of working in an administrative capacity
· Experience managing premises and ensuring compliance with Health and Safety legislation
· An ability to work as a member of a team and assist in problem solving
· An ability to manage workload as part of a small and busy team
· Excellent communication skills (both written and verbal)
· Good knowledge of Windows PC systems and Microsoft Office programs
· Good time keeping and ability to meet deadlines
How to apply: Candidates are invited to complete the application form here. If you are disabled and wish to submit your application in a different format, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org. Please also complete our separate Equal Opportunities Monitoring Form here . We are an equal opportunities employer, and we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons. Applicants must have UK work authorisation.
ENB School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and the successful applicant will be subject to a Disclosure and Barring Service Check.
Deadline for applications: Friday 5 January 2024.
Interviews will be held on Tuesday 9 & Wednesday 10 January 2024.