By supporting the English National Ballet School you become an important stakeholder in the future success of ballet in the UK and worldwide.
With your support we can ensure that students’ personal financial circumstance is not a barrier to talent development.
Ongoing support is crucial in maintaining our role as one of the world’s centres of excellence for classical ballet training. By donating to our School you will have the opportunity to work in partnership with us to support ballet now and in the future.
Donate £100-£500 and help us fund the following:
- one exercise bike for our student body conditioning and fitness programme
- 100 massage sessions or 4 polar watches for our student Physiotherapy Clinic
- Four visiting speakers for our dance or academic programme.
Donate £500-£1000 and help us fund the following:
- two English as a Second Language lessons for one international student
- a whiteboard for our dyslexia support class
- a guest teacher session of one week
- two computer terminals to support the academic programme.
Donate more than £1,000 and help us fund the following:
- £3,000 for a lighting desk and lights in our Studio Theatre
- £5,000 to engage a guest choreographer to make an original work
- £6,000 for the shortfall in tuition fees per EU funded student per year
- £7,000 for the cost of accommodation per student per year
- £25,000 towards the cost of our annual Summer Performance Programme held at Wimbledon Theatre.
We would like to thank all of our current Individual Donors for their generous and ongoing support of our young dancers: Michael & Angela Cronk, Mrs Charlotte Hogg, Mr Peter Bond, Mr Martin McCourt, Mr Justin Bickle, Mr & Mrs Mandel, Sir Eric Peacock, Ms Helen Chung-Halpern, Ms Jen Angel, Mr Dominic Collier, Mr Peter Corner, Mr Miles Levy, Mr Zachary Lewy, Mr John Mernagh, Mr Blaine Tomlinson, Ms Carolyn Ward, Mr Garry Watts, Mr Simon Gray, We would like to thank our current Sustain supporters: Michael & Angela Cronk, Mrs Charlotte Hogg, Mr Peter Bond, Mr Martin McCourt, Mr Justin Bickle, Mr & Mrs Mandel, Mr William F Black, Sir Eric Peacock, Ms Helen Chung-Halpern, Ms Jen Angel, Mr Dominic Collier, Mr Peter Corner, Mr Miles Levy, Mr Zachary Lewy, Mr John Mernagh, Ms Carolyn Ward, Mr Garry Watts, Mr Simon Gray
If you would like to find out more about how you can support our work and secure the future of ballet please contact our Development Office.